Skip to main content

Featured

Stealing CSRF tokens using XSS on Signup page

I'm assuming everyone reading this blog post know what CSRF and XSS are.If you don't, having a quick search on google can yield you many results. While crawling for vulnerabilities and searching on google, navigating through pages. I finally landed on a website. As per disclosure policies I'm not allowed to disclose the company/website. So lets use REDACTED.com. Doing recon using passive and active techniques. I found no sub-domains , no low hanging vulnerabilities. Every mechanism works pretty fine or may be I missed something. After hours of testing, signup page caught my attention. I was like "How did I miss this..." Navigated to https://www.REDACTED.com/signup After analysis, the url input fields are vulnerable to XSS. But it turns out to be useless because it's on signup page.I though of exploiting it. First I registered an account and verified it using the confirmation link I received in my inbox. I navigated to prof

Low Hanging Fruits #4


Grabbing : Low Hanging Fruits #4



This tale is about a vulnerability in free.facebook.com , 2 years back.
This is the tastiest very low hanging fruit, that I ever grabbed :P .


After many Successful attempts , the same old duplicates and not eligible texts from facebook, finally one fine day with no data pack ...made it.
I'll directly post the screenshot of the Poc :

Response from facebook after few days :
Reported --> fixed --> $750 :D
Finally landed in facebook hall of fame in the year 2016.

Hare Krishna.

See you soon.

@Signing off
-Varun



Comments

Popular Posts