Skip to main content

Featured

Stealing CSRF tokens using XSS on Signup page

I'm assuming everyone reading this blog post know what CSRF and XSS are.If you don't, having a quick search on google can yield you many results. While crawling for vulnerabilities and searching on google, navigating through pages. I finally landed on a website. As per disclosure policies I'm not allowed to disclose the company/website. So lets use REDACTED.com. Doing recon using passive and active techniques. I found no sub-domains , no low hanging vulnerabilities. Every mechanism works pretty fine or may be I missed something. After hours of testing, signup page caught my attention. I was like "How did I miss this..." Navigated to https://www.REDACTED.com/signup After analysis, the url input fields are vulnerable to XSS. But it turns out to be useless because it's on signup page.I though of exploiting it. First I registered an account and verified it using the confirmation link I received in my inbox. I navigated to prof

Low Hanging Fruits #2

Grabbing : Low Hanging Fruits #2


B2B with another finding :

Here's the poc which I sent to PH (I know you Know :D ): 
Are you On?? Hang-on man , have a look at the poc and then let your cat come out from sack. :P
Juzz kidding...
I disabled my H1 account. Here are the screenshots I saved.
Vuln : Priv Escalation 

1:
2:

Duplicateeeee.... :(


See you soon.

@signing off
-varun

Comments

Popular Posts